It's Simply Perfect...
Can you imagine displaying fruit on this? Or perhaps pistachios (using one half for the shells)? Or like we've pictured it - chips and dip? Or a dessert ensemble? We're so happy to present this hand-carved functional piece of art. We know you'll like it as it complements a whole host of roro products, especially our mango-wood bark designs. The divider in the middle is both eye-catching and functional.
This beautiful roro split tray is made by a small workshop on the outskirts of the Northern Thai town of Chiang Mai, and is hand-crafted out of a wood piece. It's perfect for that rustic, natural look. Because each item is absolutely unique and crafted from a distinct piece of wood, no two trays will be alike.
- 17.5" by 6" by 3.5"
- Hand-crafted from a workshop in Northern Thailand (factory free)
- 100% mango wood with bark edges
- Smooth interior with food-safe finish for easy cleaning (Please hand wash only)
- Individually boxed to be gift-friendly
- Please hand-clean only. Do not use in a dishwasher or submerge in water. Allow 2-3 hours to naturally dry before reuse.