roro Mango Live-Edge Wood Divided Tray with Bark Edges, 17 Inch
It's Simply Perfect...
Can you imagine displaying fruit on this? Or perhaps pistachios (using one half for the shells)? Or like we've pictured it - chips and dip? Or a dessert ensemble? We're so happy to present this hand-carved functional piece of art. We know you'll like it as it complements a whole host of roro products, especially our mango-wood bark designs. The divider in the middle is both eye-catching and functional.
This beautiful roro split tray is made by a small workshop on the outskirts of the Northern Thai town of Chiang Mai, and is hand-crafted out of a wood piece. It's perfect for that rustic, natural look. Because each item is absolutely unique and crafted from a distinct piece of wood, no two trays will be alike.
- 17.5" by 6" by 3.5"
- Hand-crafted from a workshop in Northern Thailand (factory free)
- 100% mango wood with bark edges
- Smooth interior with food-safe finish for easy cleaning (Please hand wash only)
- Individually boxed to be gift-friendly
- Please hand-clean only. Do not use in a dishwasher or submerge in water. Allow 2-3 hours to naturally dry before reuse.