Natural and Unfinished
Hand-crafted using all but the simplest tools, this one-of-a-kind vase will feature the uniqueness and varations you can only find with a nature-made product and a human hand. No paint or stains were added. If you're looking to add a bit of nature to your decor, this is the perfect piece. It's simple, and elegant, and goes well with a variety of decor styles: from contemporary to tropical to industrial to country, this versatile vase will be an immediate conversation starter.
Mango wood is what we like to refer to as "dual-sustainable". The tree has already served a useful life making delicious fruit, and once it can no longer produce fruit, we acquire the wood and give it a second life as a beautiful addition to your home or business. It's truly a feel good wood.
- Hand-crafted by an artisan - no two pieces will be exactly alike; completed with a charming light whitewash finish
- 14 inches tall x 4 inch diameter
- Made from sustainable orchard wood - no forest trees were cut
- Suits multiple décor styles: contemporary, country, rustic, and tropical
- Please only use an insert (not provided) if you intend to put water in the vase
- We highly recommend using an insert (not included in this box) if filling with water (a cut off water bottle works just fine)