This roro décor vase was individually hand-made by artisans in a workshop in Lampang, on the outskirts of the Northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. This region is renown for their mango wood and this particular workshop was selected since it is a small family business with a track record of working with sustainable orchard mango wood.
- 14"h x 4" x 4"
- 100% hand-carved from a small family workshop
- Made from sustainable orchard wood - no forest trees were cut
- Modern Asian Design - contemporary and elegant
- Works with a variety of decor styles: rustic, farmhouse, tropical, contemporary, and more
- Please only use water directly in this vase sparingly and for not more than 3 days at a time. Using a plastic or glass insert may be preferable if you wish to hold water in it continuously. Air dry completely before reuse. This item only needs to be dusted or cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel.