These beautiful vases are hand-worked from a workshop that's small and has an excellent track record of working with sustainable orchard mango wood. Completely hand-milled using only simple equipment, the vases are colored by hand in a variety of beautiful patterns. They'll work with all types of decor styles: modern, tropical, bohemian, contemporary, and more.
- 14" tall x 4" wide at the base (expect small variations in color and size due to handmade nature of item)
- Made from orchard-grown mango wood - no forest trees were cut - and all trees removed are no longer fruit bearing and have been sustainably replanted
- Hand-milled and hand-painted by master artisans - you will have a unique piece
- Your vase has been stained using an in-house technique to create a natural, liquid, swirly pattern
- Use this to redecorate: it complements modern, coastal, Bohemian, rustic, and tropical styles as well as many others
- Please do not use water in the vase for more than 3 days at a time, after which it should be air dried. This will help prolong the life of the vase.