roro 14 inch handmade Red stained mango wood vase - assorted (Cherry)
This roro cherry Larissa vase was individually hand-made by artisans in a workshop in Lampang, on the outskirts of the Northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. This region is renown for their mango wood and this particular workshop was selected since it is a small family business with a track record of working with sustainable orchard mango wood.
- Hand-made from a workshop in Northern Thailand
- 14 x 4 Inches with a cherry red top 2/3
- Carved from a single piece of sustainable orchard wood - no forest trees were cut
- Modern minimalist inspired Two-tone design
- Individually packaged to be gift friendly
- Please only use water directly in this vase sparingly and for not more than 3 days at a time. Using a plastic or glass insert may be preferable if you wish to hold water in it continuously. Air dry completely before reuse. This item only needs to be dusted or cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel.